Lesja church

size 640×480 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width

size 1024×768 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width

size 1600×1200 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width

The Lesja church was completed in 1749 and given the name Betel. Lesja lies in the upper end of Gudbrandsdalen, on the watershed between Eastern and Western Norway.
(2003-09-10)

< previous next >
size 640×480 pixels size 1024×768 pixels size 1600×1200 pixels