Gunnarsholmen, an islet in the harbor

size 640×480 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width

size 1600×1200 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width

Gunnarsholmen ("Gunnar's Islet") at the outer end of Blindtarmen is connected to the mainland by a stone fill. To the left the west end of Øya ("The Island").
(2006-07-20)

< previous next >
size 640×480 pixels size 1024×768 pixels size 1600×1200 pixels