size 640×480 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width
size 1600×1200 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width
In 1999 a new Cistercian nun monastery was founded on Tautra. In 2006 the nuns moved into the new building, part of which is shown here. To the right is the church consecrated in 2007. The church is open every day from 04:00 till 20:00; the silence should be respected.