Sverresborg museum

size 640×480 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width

size 1600×1200 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width

Sverresborg museum got its name from the fort King Sverre let build on top of that rock in 1182–83. Some ruins are still there; this picture shows only signs of a restoration project top left. The red house is the Kjelden House from Singsås, a former resting place for travelers.
(2007-06-01)

sign
There is no railing on the cliff.

< previous next >
size 640×480 pixels size 1024×768 pixels size 1600×1200 pixels