Marinen park at the Cathedral

size 640×480 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width

size 1600×1200 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width

Marinen is the park on the south side of the Nidaros Cathedral: the name shows that once there was a military harbor here. The river is – as always – Nidelva, not suited for military vessels any more. On the right Elgeseter Bridge and top left 'Samfundet', the students' round house. Eh – it seems that the warm weather came as a surprise to the girls.
2006-06-12)

< previous next >
size 640×480 pixels size 1024×768 pixels size 1600×1200 pixels