size 640×480 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width
size 1600×1200 pixels – but confined to 4/5 of window width
Sverresborg museum got its name from the fort King Sverre let build on top of that rock in 1182–83. Some ruins are still there; this picture shows only signs of a restoration project top left. The red house is the Kjelden House from Singsås, a former resting place for travelers.
There is no railing on the cliff.